Craniosacral Technique (CST) is a gentle, manual method that treats membranes and cerebral spinal fluid (a liquor) that surrounds and protects the brain and spinal cord.
This treatment helps to neutralize our nervous system in a natural way by releasing solid structures, which leads to a reduction in pain and stress, the strengthening of the immune system, improved information flow through the nervous channels, and the improvement of general health.
HOW IT WORKS?
Changes and limitations can be detected and corrected using simple methods of contact. Using about 5 grams of pressure - roughly the weight of A coin - the CST therapist uses his/her hands, gently touching parts of the body, to assess the condition of the craniosacral system, or to test the ease of movement and the rhythm of pulsating cerebrospinal fluid around the brain and the spinal cord), releasing any restrictions in the tissues affecting the craniosacral system.
By gentle touch, the therapist begins to follow the rhythm of fluid flowing around the central nervous system. The advanced hand techniques make it easier to release the limbs in the body and the head, which improves the function of the central nervous system. Treatments are generally deeply relaxing, creating a sense of gentle pulse, heat, and tissue release.
Craniosacral technique improves the ability of your body in daily functioning. It helps to relieve the entire spectrum of pain, disease and dysfunction of the organism including:
- Migraines and headaches
- Chronic pain in the joints, neck and back
- Asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic sinusitis
- Buzzing in the ears and other middle ear problems
- Fever, infection, thermoregulation
- Cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure problems, peripheral circulation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Disorders related to stress, tension and depression
- Disorders of motor coordination
- Disorders of infants and children
- Injuries to the brain and spinal cord
- Anxiety, chronic fatigue, exhaustion, insomnia
- Fibromyalgia (muscle pain)
- Temporomandibular syndrome
- Scoliosis, kyphosis
- Disorders of the central nervous system
- Disorders of the immune system
- Difficulties in learning
- ADD / ADHD, autism
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Orthopedic problems, problems with muscles and joints
- Many other conditions.
DURATION OF THE TREATMENT?
The treatment is performed on a professional table over cotton clothes. It is performed for up to 60 minutes and, if necessary, may be longer.
LET'S MAKE THINGS CLEAR...
The daily stress and efforts to which our body is exposed results in changes within the body structures. The body tries to compensate and leads to these changes often causing the body tissues to stiffen and distort the craniosacral system, which subsequently causes tension in the area around the brain and spinal cord. As a result, there are obstacles to the healthy functioning of the central nervous system (CNS) and potentially all other systems interacting with it.